Saturday, August 21, 2010

Just climbed this mountain today...its the local mountain of Lugano called San Salvatore...not too high, about 2500 feet but it was a blast. Very warm humid day but made it to the top and feasted on a ham and cheese baguette and an apple. One more day before classes start. Signed up yesterday. I'll be in Art History 380: Picasso: His life and works, Lit 101, Calculus, French 200, and a First Year Seminar: French Myths and Gallicisms. There is also a one unit program called academic travel where you go with a professor to a region and study something native to that region. Because I love to write, I chose the trip to Geneva and Luasane, the French speaking region of Switzerland to practice my writing and to meet French authors. This trip happens right after midterms in early October and offers a nice respite to the semester. The trip will be about ten days and will allow me to practice my french.

1 comment:

  1. Everything looks so beautiful and the classes you are taking sound so interesting. Esp that travel/writing class you are going to do....
    I'm so glad you are taking the time to share this with everyone.

    ReplyDelete